OPENS ON MARCH 26
Queretaro Unveils its Tourist Information and Assistance Center
SANTIAGO DE QUERETARO, Qro. (March 20, 2018) – As of next Monday, the city will have a Tourist Information and Assistance Center (CAPTA, as per its Spanish acronym) to guide, assist and channel situations of non-conformity, risk, emergencies and natural disasters that tourists may face as they pass through Queretaro. The state is the only non-beach destination in the country with a center of this type, currently only operating in Acapulco and Los Cabos.
As a foreign visitor in Querétaro, what can CAPTA help you with? These are some of its services:
• Connecting with embassies and consulates in situations of assistance, contingency and emergency.
• Providing tourist information about the state (attractions and services).
• Providing guidance on aspects such as: car rental, parcel service, internet, calls abroad, etcetera.
• Providing safety and protection in case of being a victim of a criminal act.
• Making a record of incidents within the state’s territory.
• Providing prehospital medical care.
• Receiving your complaints about irregularities carried out by service providers.
• Providing mechanical assistance and emergency radio communication.
• Helping in case of accidents and/or natural disasters.
Pasteur No. 4, Historic Center of Queretaro